Blue River Divers, Ramsey NJ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DrSteve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm considering doing a DM course with these guys. They seem pretty good, I liked the owner and the other people from the shop I met. Just wondering if anyone has an opinion on this shop?
Thanks!

I meant to say Blue Water Divers...

DrSteve:
I'm considering doing a DM course with these guys. They seem pretty good, I liked the owner and the other people from the shop I met. Just wondering if anyone has an opinion on this shop?
Thanks!

I meant to say Blue Water Divers...

I did a idc there years ago..I was a idcs instr. then..I remember the owners name is "Dave"? place seemed ok at the time..they used a pool in westchester ny for training,a college pool..I am currently teaching out of capt mikes diving located in city island ny..on westchester border..Come spring try a dive with us..Hope your move to ny went ok..

oly5050user:
I did a idc there years ago..I was a idcs instr. then..I remember the owners name is "Dave"? place seemed ok at the time..they used a pool in westchester ny for training,a college pool..I am currently teaching out of capt mikes diving located in city island ny..on westchester border..Come spring try a dive with us..Hope your move to ny went ok..

According to the buzz on the NJWreckDivers site it still has a good reputation. I've decided I am going to go for it. Westchester is a tiny bit awkward for me to get to due to the TappenZee bridge, but I'd love to go diving sometime :)

We'll be in our new house mid March and then Junior is due to come along a couple of weeks later. What a time to be doing a DM course (even if it is only the book work)!

Back
Top Bottom