• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Blue Hole/Perch Lake April 15th-17th

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by RonFrank, Apr 2, 2005.

1. RP Diver

RP Diver Nassau Grouper

Snowing in the heights... I wish. We have a foot of snow in our front yard, and it's still coming down as of 11:00 PM. Yesterday I played in a golf tournament, temps in the 60's, today I'd be lucky to find the course. :11:

2. robint

robint Orca

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    let's all close our eyes and chant "Sun, sun, sun, weekend sun and no rain...........Aaaaahhhhmmmmm!"

robint

3. RonFrank

RonFrank Solo Diver

# of Dives: 200 - 499

Looks like Rick has to work this weekend, so the Denver Crew will NOT be going down. I would go, but with gas prices as high as they are, it's just too expensive to go down alone, plus there is the whole dive buddy thing.

If someone wants to hook up and go down this weekend, I'm up for it, however at this late date sounds unlikely.

We will be heading down sometime in the next month or so. Ricksters next trip is mid-May, and Demitri has expressed interest in going down so we will likely plan something soon.

Cheers, and for those who are diving this weekend... have fun and stay safe.

4. robint

robint Orca

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    It looks like we won't be heading over this weekend either! Ron has to work Saturday and then again on Monday, so only one day off this week. Plus the contractor just showed up this week to start our patio construction, one week early! So we really don't want to plan to be out of town while construction is going on in the back yard. We will plan to do the following weekend, I guess. Dang, it looks like GORGEOUS weather, too. go figure!

robint