Blue Hole/Perch Lake April 15th-17th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ABQdiver:
Can you belive it?? It's SNOWING up in the heights this morning........ Whats up with THAT??

Actually, I think we are coming out on Sunday April 17th. Hopefully my (Blue Hole is boring) daughter can be convinced to come as well. Some of the last Fundies class guys will be coming up to practice and try to convince ourselves that we do not suck as bad as we thought.

Wishful thinking I'm sure.......:wink:

Hope to catch up with all of you that are going. I'm with NM Scuba Center and we normally park at the Southeast set of picnic tables. I drive a white Tundra with a headache rack on the back. See ya then!

Snowing in the heights... I wish. We have a foot of snow in our front yard, and it's still coming down as of 11:00 PM. Yesterday I played in a golf tournament, temps in the 60's, today I'd be lucky to find the course. :11:

RP Diver:
Snowing in the heights... I wish. We have a foot of snow in our front yard, and it's still coming down as of 11:00 PM. Yesterday I played in a golf tournament, temps in the 60's, today I'd be lucky to find the course. :11:

let's all close our eyes and chant "Sun, sun, sun, weekend sun and no rain...........Aaaaahhhhmmmmm!"

robint

RonFrank:
I'm going to join the Rickster and wife for a trip to Perch Lake (Friday 15th) and Blue Hole on the weekend of 4/15-4/16.

If anyone is interested in hooking up, we will be there. If people are interested in riding down from Denver, I'm not sure if there is space in our car, however I'm going to be getting a room and would be willing to split it with someone.

PM me if you are interested in hooking up. It should be fun even if it's not exactly Cozumel :eyebrow:

Looks like Rick has to work this weekend, so the Denver Crew will NOT be going down. I would go, but with gas prices as high as they are, it's just too expensive to go down alone, plus there is the whole dive buddy thing.

If someone wants to hook up and go down this weekend, I'm up for it, however at this late date sounds unlikely.

We will be heading down sometime in the next month or so. Ricksters next trip is mid-May, and Demitri has expressed interest in going down so we will likely plan something soon.

Cheers, and for those who are diving this weekend... have fun and stay safe.

RonFrank:
Looks like Rick has to work this weekend, so the Denver Crew will NOT be going down. I would go, but with gas prices as high as they are, it's just too expensive to go down alone, plus there is the whole dive buddy thing.

If someone wants to hook up and go down this weekend, I'm up for it, however at this late date sounds unlikely.

We will be heading down sometime in the next month or so. Ricksters next trip is mid-May, and Demitre has expressed interest in going down so we will likely plan something soon.

Cheers, and for those who are diving this weekend... have fun and stay safe.

It looks like we won't be heading over this weekend either! Ron has to work Saturday and then again on Monday, so only one day off this week. Plus the contractor just showed up this week to start our patio construction, one week early! So we really don't want to plan to be out of town while construction is going on in the back yard. We will plan to do the following weekend, I guess. Dang, it looks like GORGEOUS weather, too. go figure!

robint

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom