Blue Hole/Perch Info needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got the two window mask. It's very low volume and clears with just a puff.

You're welcome to try it on the next dive we do together, just remind me.

Divedoggie:
The new Atomic masks do look great. They don't fit my face though ):

So, I'm looking forward to the new Mares Liquidskin X-Vision!

It surprises me that the Atomics don't fit your mug! :D They come in two sizes if you were not aware, normal, and smaller.

I dive with the Mares XVision normal size. So did Kevin I believe. If that fits your face well, I would *THUNK* that the Atomics would as well, but if you have tried them, and they don't then they don't! Get that Liquidskin! I want to try one of those also! :eyebrow:

RonFrank:
It surprises me that the Atomics don't fit your mug! :D They come in two sizes if you were not aware, normal, and smaller.

I dive with the Mares XVision normal size. So did Kevin I believe. If that fits your face well, I would *THUNK* that the Atomics would as well, but if you have tried them, and they don't then they don't! Get that Liquidskin! I want to try one of those also! :eyebrow:

Yeah, the Atomic's frame hits just above the bridge of my nose and it hurts!
Maybe the smaller one would do the trick. I didn't know that the Atomics came in two sizes. I will have to try!

I have had a Mares X-Vision for years. I also have the Mares Purevision. They both fit great and work great. That is why I thought that the liquidskin would be really good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom