Blue Hole July 17-19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We (Dan and I) will be leaving Denver around Noon on Friday, and should be in Santa Rosa around 6:00pm.

Tom was going to try and contact Stella to see if we could hook up with her on Friday evening. My tanks are both around 1200lbs.

Tom, Dan, Myself are planning on sharing a room, but maybe if Rick needs a roommate we can work something out. We thought you were camping! :blinking:

I'll talk to Tom and Dan both in the next day to finalize this, but that is the plan.

We (Dan and I) will be leaving Denver around Noon on Friday, and should be in Santa Rosa around 6:00pm.

Tom was going to try and contact Stella to see if we could hook up with her on Friday evening. My tanks are both around 1200lbs.

Tom, Dan, Myself are planning on sharing a room, but maybe if Rick needs a roommate we can work something out. We thought you were camping! :blinking:

I'll talk to Tom and Dan both in the next day to finalize this, but that is the plan.

Ron - you might want to try calling Stella today. She has been out-of-state visiting relatives and my buddy Scott has been the one manning the fillstation at BH for her. When we were there Saturday, I think he told us he was going to be there again this weekend, but I am not sure. If you can't get ahold of her by cell, post it here and I will call Scott and see who is going to be there and what time. :wink:

robin:D

I have a number for Stella, but I don't know if it is her Cell/Home/Whatever.

PM me if you have contact info that would be useful. I can get my tanks filled tomorrow, but I'd have to know to drive in to do so... maybe I'll just go ahead and do that.

What is your tank situation Rick and Dan? I know Tom has two tanks likely with 1000~1500psi in each as do I. If we have four full tanks between us, that should be enough for Friday evening. If not, I can get mine filled before we go down.

I wanted to camp. Tom also likes to camp, so I was asking. I knew you and Dan were sharing, so though if Tom wasn't going to camp, I'd share with him. I didn't know you had made other plans.

I can camp or stay in a motel (assuming availability). I was hoping to find someone to share.

I wanted to camp. Tom also likes to camp, so I was asking. I knew you and Dan were sharing, so though if Tom wasn't going to camp, I'd share with him. I didn't know you had made other plans.

I can camp or stay in a motel (assuming availability). I was hoping to find someone to share.

Rick,

If you want to stay at the Adobe with the rest of us, one of us will room with you.

Ron,

My tanks are full. I had A-1 fill them when I got the Viz done.

Yes, I have full tanks. But, I at least one, if not more, are out of vis as of June.

I was planning on using the air at Lake Powell, and then when empty, getting new vis - but didn't get to dive as much as I planned. I can bring them, but likely won't be able to fill them down there. This shouldn't be a problem as long as someone (Stella or Scott) is there to rent tanks from on Saturday and Sunday mornings.

So, plan on me having a full tank for you for Friday night.

Hey Now Rick, looks like we will all be staying at the Adobe. I put a call in to Stella, no reply yet. My tanks are empty, like 500psi, so sure hope Stella or Scott will be available for fills. Hi Robint, maybe you could PM me Stella's cell # as the one I'm calling might be old. Sounds like Justin and others are going to get down there early enough for some afternoon evening dives. If fills will be available I will head down for a few dives Friday afternoon, otherwise maybe someone has an extra full tank I can borrow for the Friday night dive? With the long days this time of year a 'real' night dive will be late 9PM, maybe we should BBQ for dinner at the Hole Friday? Looks like a great turn out, anyone know where to get some Pirranas cheap?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom