Blue Hole July 17-19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ron, I'm not sure of the exact details yet, but the LDS I am going with is Oceansfirst Divers in Boulder-- I think that they are bringing all the tanks for the people on the trip--you may want to contact them and see if you can work something out.

dan

Hey Dan,

I'll be in touch.

An aside, anyone know where to get cheap airfills? I was told A1 is charging $12 a tank for air! :depressed: I need to check that, but if so, I'm looking for alternatives assuming there are some out there.

I'm still planning on going. Can leave either Thurs or Fri morning. I'll be taking my Crew Cab with a camper, so I have room for up to 4 if anyone is interested. I also have one extra bed in the camper, but this is a bare bones camper, compared to my Motorhome.

I'm leaving tomorrow to dive Blue Mesa for 4 days, but I believe I'll have internet access there is anyone has any questions.

Justin, when are you planning to arrive on Friday? Maybe those going could post when they plan on arriving for diving? No use going down on Thurs if there is no one to dive with.

Ron, I'm not sure of the exact details yet, but the LDS I am going with is Oceansfirst Divers in Boulder-- I think that they are bringing all the tanks for the people on the trip--you may want to contact them and see if you can work something out.

dan

See... Confusing! I was responding to Dan Davies posting, but thanks for the info.

Stella will be out and about on Sat/Sun I am sure. I just spoke to A1, and they are charging $4.75 to fill a tank, so whom ever said they raised the prices to $12 must be misinformed.

I was told A1 is charging $12 a tank for air! :depressed: I need to check that, but if so, I'm looking for alternatives assuming there are some out there.

No fooling?? :shakehead: Jeez, that's some spensive fills man!!!

OK... I'll be DanB from now on :cool2:

DanB

See... Confusing! I was responding to Dan Davies posting, but thanks for the info.

Stella will be out and about on Sat/Sun I am sure. I just spoke to A1, and they are charging $4.75 to fill a tank, so whom ever said they raised the prices to $12 must be misinformed.

No fooling?? :shakehead: Jeez, that's some spensive fills man!!!

I dropped my tanks off there yesterday for Viz and fill. Airfils are still 4.75. The $12 charge are for some special carbon composite tanks, BCsomething.

Ocean First Divers is going and we will be at Rock Lake on Friday and Saturday and Blue Hole late Saturday and Sunday.
I am going to be there with some technical and recreational students. If anyone wants to talk about the new Unified Team Diving programs we are offering, I will be happy to.

Back to the Hole, you bet. Last time I was there Stalla was running the compressor on Friday. My tanks are empty so I hope to get in touch with her for fills Friday evening for a night dive. See you there.

Justin, when are you planning to arrive on Friday? Maybe those going could post when they plan on arriving for diving? No use going down on Thurs if there is no one to dive with.

Back to the Hole, you bet. Last time I was there Stalla was running the compressor on Friday. My tanks are empty so I hope to get in touch with her for fills Friday evening for a night dive. See you there.

I am planning on leaving about 10 am on Friday with plenty of time for an afternoon/night dive.

See you all there!

Tom,

You planning on camping or staying in a motel? I was going to camp, but not if I'll be the only one camping. If your looking to share a room, I can do that too.

Back
Top Bottom