Blue Hole July 17-19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BigBubbaJ

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am planning on heading down this weekend with my family.
Looking for dive buddies!

I plan to bring stuff to grill, some shade and stuff.

Please join me at the Blue Hole and the Adobe BW Inn!

Would love to but (I have to brag a bit) I'm going to North Carolina to dive the wrecks out there!! I'm psyched! :D

I would like to do this trip-- En Bloc, I could give you a ride from Boulder.... would that work ?

so as it happens I'm going away that following week, maybe CA, maybe UT so I'm probably going to pass on this one. I hope you guys have a great time down there!

Would love to but (I have to brag a bit) I'm going to North Carolina to dive the wrecks out there!! I'm psyched! :D

you know you owe us a full trip report when you get back!!!!:D Ron and I have been talking about doing this for years! (plus I am originally from NC and haven't been back home for 20+ yrs) :D

We will probably be at BH that weekend too, Ron is teaching OW. My knee is better so I will be diving again.

I think there will be some others looking to share a ride/room/etc.

Great-- I'll be going by myself so I'll have plenty of room--I'm pretty excited to go having never been there before. Do most people stay in a particular motel ? Do you bring tanks or rent them there ?

Dan

I like to stay at the Adobe BW - not the best motel but my favorite.
Easy to load gear and they have a "diver" rate of about 56 bucks...

You can get tanks from stella, but she may not be there when you need to get them.

I usually head down Friday, do a night dive, then do a couple dives saturday morning, then perhaps a perch dive on sat, then a night dive, then 1-2 dives on Sunday morning.

I will probably bring 2-4 tanks with me.

You suck, Kevin! However, I'm in the same boat. :)

Would love to but (I have to brag a bit) I'm going to [-]North Carolina[/-] South Padre Island to dive the wrecks and oil rigs out there!! I'm psyched!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom