Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skipped diving Saturday to do some house work, and I heard viz wasn't that good...blew off house work this morning and was rewarded!

Pipefish, juvenile ray, manatee, and a squad of squid!

If anyone lost a weight pocket on the west side today, it is at Force E :)

Wow that was a big spotted moray! Cool video

Finally made a day trip down from Tampa, got there a little later than I wanted but still made high tide. Here's a video I shot with the gopro.

[video=youtube_share;cp4Hnwt2Xd4]http://youtu.be/cp4Hnwt2Xd4?list=UUV-2Ac_dsoH0g0HEPa7CBFg[/video]

You got some seriously unique stuff, there! I'm betting that Mike Casey has already offered to edit it for you. :D

Had to call today's dive after an hour and a half. Whilst 1 ft. viz was a unique experience, I'm *still* thinkin it would be more fun if you actually *saw* something - other than (apparently) a yellow stingray blowing up sand in yer face as he darts away. Heck, even that sheepshead looked a *lot* like a bull shark, initially. *Still* shaking off the oogies. . .

Editing (like photo culling) is kinder on the viewer than the artiste:D:D:D

Everyone must start somewhere, wish that "Mike" Casey would edit some of my stuff!

Must be hard to expand your maimed and disfigured fish gallery with that kind of low vis!

Hope it improves for you.

John

---------- Post added February 13th, 2015 at 05:10 PM ----------

:blessing:

Maybe Tim will share his ground swell sweet spot with you, nudies like low vis.

Editing (like photo culling) is kinder on the viewer than the artiste:D:D:D

Everyone must start somewhere, wish that "Mike" Casey would edit some of my stuff!

Must be hard to expand your maimed and disfigured fish gallery with that kind of low vis!

Hope it improves for you.

John

I *swear* I wrote "John", and not "Mike"!! I ain't *never* drinkin, again.

Viz today was *twice* what it was yesterday. Had to have diven yesterday, prolly, to have appreciated today. . . :D

Coming up with an undisfigured gallery requires someone *else* to do the culling. See: Shorefishes - Image Contributors :D

So, when you getting after that editing stuff? I predict John Cork will post something here before the night's over. He got his very own, brand new, GoPro. I loaned him the duct tape to tie it onto his housing. :D

Tomorrow may be twice what today was. As for a spot during a ground swell I suppose one could go far enough inland where the water doesnt exchange, like up the loxahatchee quite a bit. I would say there is a good chance of finding unidentified nudis because almost nobody dives true mangroves in brown water. Vis possibly could be 3 or 4 feet there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom