Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wind and rain are not the problems.. it's the water runoff that is. I've dived at the bridge plenty of times in rain and windy conditions there. Lightning? Uh, fascinating to see underwater, but not the safest place to be. :wink:

Dang! that's :cold: I've gotten so spoiled diving in almost 80° all winter.. in for a shock in a couple weeks when I finally dive the bridge again.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

while threads of this nature meander a fair bit, some recent posts have strayed a great deal from the topic of diving in this area. Accordingly, those posts have been deleted. Please try to stay on track henceforth. Marg, SB Senior Moderator

if ya guys want to stay up to date on conditions i suggest the facebook groups - blue heron bridge dive club and blue heron bridge scuba

if ya guys want to stay up to date on conditions i suggest the Facebook groups - blue heron bridge dive club and blue heron bridge scuba
Why? That's what this thread is for as much as anything else.

Absolutely best way to stay up on conditions is to dive more :)

Facebook, this thread, calling a shop, or texting a friend, more often than not conditions are good enough to warrant a dive and we all know what months it is colder so, having extremely up to date conditions is not as important and the community and friendship created when a bunch of people get together to ask about conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom