Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a plan.

Nice images Kev, guessing they didn't plumb your bottomless Flicker account for those.

Might find the odd edited video in the blog here;

http://www.kjcaseyimages.com/

Wow, I thought Kevin found a nudibranch at last for a minute!
Great start! Can't wait to see what you do with 8 feet of vis.
John

Last edited:
As bad as the vis was, there were a couple of things to see. IMG_15416ra.jpgIMG_15402rb.jpg

Nice images Kev, guessing they didn't plumb your bottomless Flicker account for those.

In fact, that's *exactly* what he's done. I be done tole him how *mean* you are to me, but he sez to just keep on jamming as many views on there as I can. :) Orders me about, terribly. :)

Real photographers keep trying to make an "artiste" out of me. Just ain't my make (as Mark Twain would say). I *am* trying to work through the pics and rename the file names so as to make it easier to find stuff. Problem is, too often I mis-identify (or can't identify) them. All help in that mission is appreciated. . .

OTOH, I *love* yer and Kelly's stuff. I'm just trying to motivate you to get more of yer wonderful vids edited and shown. :)

---------- Post added February 15th, 2015 at 09:55 AM ----------

Wow, I thought Kevin found a nudibranch at last for a minute!
Great start! Can't wait to see what you do with 8 feet of vis.
John

Speaking of finding stuff, my new mask with the custom "readers" worked great. The placement of the 2.25 lenses is perfect. The lower 3.0's were probably a waste, though.

In fact, that's *exactly* what he's done. I be done tole him how *mean* you are to me, but he sez to just keep on jamming as many views on there as I can. :) Orders me about, terribly. :)

Real photographers keep trying to make an "artiste" out of me. Just ain't my make (as Mark Twain would say). I *am* trying to work through the pics and rename the file names so as to make it easier to find stuff. Problem is, too often I mis-identify (or can't identify) them. All help in that mission is appreciated. . .

OTOH, I *love* yer and Kelly's stuff. I'm just trying to motivate you to get more of yer wonderful vids edited and shown. :)
Ok

---------- Post added February 15th, 2015 at 09:55 AM ----------

Speaking of finding stuff, my new mask with the custom "readers" worked great. The placement of the 2.25 lenses is perfect. The lower 3.0's were probably a waste, though.

Nonsense, they will be perfect at some point.
Your just future proofing your diopters.
If your naming files, in the interest of science (if not the public good)
may I suggest the following categories:
in focus
other

I am diligently working (in some sense) on editing more, so expect a few video to escape the hard drive Gulag soon.
Pm me before your next excursion south.
John

I have never done the Blue Heron Bridge dive before and was thinking about signing up for Force-E's trip on Wednesday evening, but it looks really cold. I'm assuming the tides have a considerable influence on current and viz. Can anyone help with local knowledge for Wednesday?

Thanks!

I have never done the Blue Heron Bridge dive before and was thinking about signing up for Force-E's trip on Wednesday evening, but it looks really cold. I'm assuming the tides have a considerable influence on current and viz. Can anyone help with local knowledge for Wednesday?

Thanks!

According to the local weather forecast--go Tuesday instead as the air temp is supposed to be much lower Wednesday. Pura Vida near the bridge is offering a free night dive Tuesday night. Get to the store about 3 hours before high tide in order to gather info about the dive, sign up and get a parking pass, etc. Enter the water about one half to 1 hour before high tide and be out of the park by 10PM. High tide tomorrow, Tuesday night; is 6:50 PM. Hi air temp is forecast as 83 Tuesday.

Nice photos.. what were the conditions like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom