Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it is particularly unique/awesome...it is just close to home and I just happened to go check it out and found a few cool critters.

I don't think it is particularly unique/awesome...it is just close to home and I just happened to go check it out and found a few cool critters.

Cool critters, 3-6 feet deep, free parking, Molly Millers, nudi's - want to keep it all for yerself, eh?? :D

Better point on Coral Cove is conditions would need to be nigh perfect for a drive up past jupiter inlet to Coral Cove park.
We dove bridge yesterday around 450pm after wading thru huge crowds and searching for a parking spot (ahhh, weekends late).
We were surprised to find vis very bad, maybe 5 feet and milky. Temp was slightly cooler as we had 79 throughout the dive.
Found a bleeny we have been hoping to see, not common around here, jawfish and cardinals with eggs, a gorgeous golden phase barbfish fish on a pillar.
Different nudies, a large horse conch feeding in daytime and at dusk the wrasses were putting on a high speed mating display. Also mating flounder so vis or no vis it was a great time.
Will post some shots later.
John

BHB Night Dive.jpg

Hello everyone,

Our next Blue Heron Bridge Twilight/Night Dive will be Wednesday, June 25th at 7:15pm. This is a FREE event!

For more information please visit: Blue Heron Bridge Night Dive: June 25th :: Pura Vida Divers

We hope to see you all there!

Friday conditions PM slack tide were good @ 25 feet
Saturday conditions PM slack tide were poor @ 5-10 feet

Saturday there were a lot more critters out to see though. (or since visibility was poor we had to look closer :wink: )

A lot of classes working the rubble / boat / shopping cart, kicking up a lot of sand.

The wife and I will be in SO FL and are looking at diving the bridge. Any one doing any diving during the week of the 4th of July.

I will be, but mainly shooting macro. I have a rusty orange Escape, GA tags, bald old head, and a big camera!

One of the better looking finds of Sunday's crowded, low vis dive.
Complements of my Spotter supreme Kelly.

John:D

Attachments

• BHB-201406220650.jpg
    BHB-201406220650.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom