Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a report for 20 ft yesterday, the water outside the inlet looks pretty clear on the webcam, so I would guess 20 or better. See you there!

Thanks all.

I dove on Memorial Day last month. It was a early AM tide and the park was so packed when we left, the Riviera Beach police closed the park down. Said the capacity was full. It was crazy because people that had just left before they closed it to go out for something and come back couldn't get back in.

Off to do my volunteer work with the sea turtles.. but one photo from today...
I was trying to shoot a sea robin, when my shot gets photo bombed!!!! Photo was shot in super macro mode, no cropping or zoom.. OMG!!!

10479733_10152170669668531_7247692288241454765_n.jpg

Ok, the suspense is killing me.
Where is that sea robin you were you trying to super macro shoot before that big grey thing got in the way???

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

John

Last edited:
Had a nice BHB dive today. The clouds parted for us and the crowds were out in full force. Vis started out really nice, blue and 30' or so. Sometime around slack it slowly started to drop, but we didn't stay in super long because one of my dive buddies managed to break his fin strap mid dive so we puttered back to the beach and got out.

jpeg-4895.jpg

jpeg-4901.jpg

jpeg-4908.jpg

jpeg-4910.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom