Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I want to go diving this Sunday April 13th. Where would I find tide info? Are earlier dives better than afternoon dives? Thanks in advanced.

Sent from my LG-LG870 using Tapatalk

So the high tide will be at 741 AM?? That is pretty early lol

Not for diving! Know when it's too early for diving?

2401 hours. :D

Last edited:

Guess it depends on how bad you want to dive. :wink:

June 13 could be tricky due to the tide being so close to 10pm, when you need to be out of the park. A good option is to talk to some of the boats (Pura Vida, Little Deeper, JASA) that do night dives there and see if they would get it on their calendar. You might be able to recruit some of us if there is a minimum # of people you need.

Was thinking it was a full moon on Friday the 13th. Get in at like 820ish and out by 10... I guess i forgot about the 10. Oh well. This is the start to my dive vacation from wpb to the keys.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added April 10th, 2014 at 09:54 AM ----------

And you all are the best for answering tide questions. If i did get some kind if a night dive together on a boat, it would only be at the bridge. I will call and see what the options are but because i have so much diving planned i am thinking this might be costly to do. Says thank you all again so much. I learn allot from this thread.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Any vis reports from this week? Thinking about a night dive Sunday

Yesterday 35-40ft of clean blue water when I first got in at 4:45. It dropped a bit as the dive went on. Water temp 75. The wind has died down so there was no surface chop and no current underneath. Pretty much perfect diving.

While I was watching this seahorse I noticed the shark. Or maybe the other way around. Anyway, I think maybe LBTS is the only other place in the world where you can see a seahorse and a shark in the same spot at the same time. And that's if you're lucky.

DSC05271.jpg DSC05262.jpg

A couple others from yesterday:

DSC05299.jpg DSC05290.jpg DSC05308.jpg

I think Jet could find a seahorse in a great white shark cage......
We may go this weekend with some luck.
John

And you all are the best for answering tide questions. If i did get some kind if a night dive together on a boat, it would only be at the bridge. I will call and see what the options are but because i have so much diving planned i am thinking this might be costly to do.

From what I have seen in the past it is in the neighborhood of $35.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom