Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were practicing more buddy skills north of the bridge and on my way to get my gopro I saw the flounder doing its thing with another one. By the time I recovered my gopro, he was by himself. You are correct though, I didn't notice the 2nd flounder until I watched the video, which is frustrating because I wanted to record the first encounter.

Here are a few shots from yesterday morning. Viz was very dusty & green - maybe 20ft; my Suunto gave me 72 degrees. I wasn't really planning on taking any pics but a few things caught my eye.

DSC05131.jpg DSC05136.jpg DSC05137.jpg DSC05143.jpg

Anyone willing to dive with a couple of out of towners the week after Easter? We'll be in FLL and plan to dive the bridge at least once. Trying to verify if any of the night dives will happen while we're there or not.

Any vis reports from today?

Vis today was good, at least 25 feet, maybe 30. Looked awesome from the pilings, but was less when you got out south of the bridge on the west side. Temperature 74 degrees.
Linda

Anyone willing to dive with a couple of out of towners the week after Easter? We'll be in FLL and plan to dive the bridge at least once. Trying to verify if any of the night dives will happen while we're there or not.

There are night dives the weekend 4/12-4/13 and then not again until Force E's on the 27th. Sorry. :(

Any vis reports from today?

Conditions reported today viz 15-20ft on the snorkel trail, water temp 72.

Whoa just saw Linda's report. I'll take that! Linda: HB, btw!

I hope the report of rising water temps is correct, as we visitors will be diving there on Monday.

Last week I was visiting from Colorado and got a few dives in. Thanks to Jenny, I saw my first seahorse and nudi at the bridge. Thanks! Here are a few pictures I'd like to share. Can anyone id the octopus for me? It was a lot different than any of the others I saw there.

bumblebees.jpg coronetfish.jpg crab1.jpg crab2.jpg dragonet1.jpg dragonet2.jpg

jawfish.jpg nudi.jpg octopus.jpg sailfin.jpg scorpion.jpg seahorse.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom