Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, that was close !

---------- Post added April 13th, 2012 at 06:19 PM ----------

Dan, I'd like to check out those blocks some time as well. I'm off on thursdays and fridays so if you guys want to try
it on either of those days I will definitely try to make it !

wow, that was close !

Dan, I'd like to check out those blocks some time as well. I'm off on thursdays and fridays so if you guys want to try

I have your back.

---------- Post added April 13th, 2012 at 06:40 PM ----------

I'll be there with a red Raptor...See you there.
How would we know which red Raptor? Lol.

Actually, except for yours I have never seen one other than in pictures. I don't see many period.

I spent two glorious hours underwater today. None of my regular J's were available so I ended up going solo.

Viz was 25 ft but milky towards the end. I had 77 degrees. I was still a little chilly at the end in my 5mm, plus 3mm vest and beanie. The dive started with a spotted eagle ray, too far away to get a picture. And ended with this friendly, flirty little guy. In between were lots of octopuses and the usual.

BHB 4-13 4.jpg BHB 4-13 3.jpg

wow, that was close !

next good weather day( thursday or Friday), with flat seas, let's do this!

jet, that little squid is really close to the bottom. Have always seen them in the middle of the water column. Interesting

jet, that little squid is really close to the bottom. Have always seen them in the middle of the water column. Interesting

He stayed around for a bit - and I did get some shots higher in the water column. But I liked this one the best.

I spent two glorious hours underwater today. None of my regular J's were available so I ended up going solo.

Viz was 25 ft but milky towards the end. I had 77 degrees. I was still a little chilly at the end in my 5mm, plus 3mm vest and beanie. The dive started with a spotted eagle ray, too far away to get a picture. And ended with this friendly, flirty little guy. In between were lots of octopuses and the usual.

View attachment 121451 View attachment 121452

Sounds like a buoyancy babe had another once in a lifetime dive....and I missed the dance, oh well guess there is nothing for it but to plan on a couple of OILT dives with the babes next week.

jet, not sure if you ever dive around those mooring poles and docks to the south of the small bridge
but there have been a number of rather large squid in that area. I was coming back out from around
those docks and turned my head and had two right in front of my mask.

dan, let me know on that dive. a thursday or friday when there is not a good slack tide time at the bridge would
be a good day. it's really blowing out there today.

jet, not sure if you ever dive around those mooring poles and docks to the south of the small bridge
but there have been a number of rather large squid in that area. I was coming back out from around
those docks and turned my head and had two right in front of my mask.

dan, let me know on that dive. a thursday or friday when there is not a good slack tide time at the bridge would
be a good day. it's really blowing out there today.

Sure will. Sandra and I will be there today, but I am not expecting optimal vis :) Fortunately we only live about 20 minutes away.
Was too windy to even want to do our A1A bike ride this morning.

Hi, Myself and several others as well as some from the local area plan to meet up for some diving and socializing. The diving for this meet up is planned for Sat 4/21 morning dive as well as a night dive sponsored by Scuba works, Sunday 4/22 morning only.
I will be down on 4/19 to do a night dive at Bridge and sponsored by Force E. I am planning to met up with others to dive with for the night dive as well as to dive with on Friday 4/20. If anyone wants to come along or we will join them for Thursday and Friday diving let me know.
Please try to meet up with us or say hi even if you are already diving with others, or can only dive one day. As most of you know this is all free stuff no real cost except air fills. No food has been planned. I am open to anything and would be glad to chip in or be grill cook if need be. I am easy just let me know.
Thursday 4/19 Force E Night Dive at BHB.
You must stop at Force E to pick up after hours pass for Phil Foster park and thank them for sponsoring dive. For best conditions be ready to enter water 7:20 - 7:30pm (8:19pm high tide)
Friday 4/20 Diving to be announced.
No actual plan open to ideas or invites. Would like to do a boat dive but Bridge time
is 7:30 am to enter water (high tide is 8:27am) Don’t know if there is a night dive sponsored yet or not. I would be open to a beach dive if someone is going as well.

Saturday 4/21 BHB
Morning Dive be ready to enter water at 8:00 to 8:15am (9:05am high tide)
Saturday Evening Dive 4/21 sponsored by Scuba works. You need to stop by Scuba works to pick up after hours pass for Phil Foster park and thank them for sponsoring dive.
Be ready to enter water at 8:15 to 8:30pm (9:30pm high tide)
Sunday 4/22 BHB
Be ready to enter water around 8:45am for best conditions. (9:38am high tide)
Dave Ski 850 368-7900.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom