Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question about this... If you get in before sunset can you get a ticket if you come out a few minutes after sunset? For me it would be a great weekend to get two bhb dives in or more if we can do dawn patrol and possibly a charter. I have a dive buddy who wants to come as well.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added March 25th, 2014 at 03:49 PM ----------

Anyone know if any shops are sponsoring a night/twilight dive on Friday March 28th? HT and sunset are within 10 minutes of each other and I'd like to get wet!

---------- Post added March 21st, 2014 at 06:31 PM ----------

Saturday. Local Events - Force-E

I have a question about this... If you get in before sunset can you get a ticket if you come out a few minutes after sunset? For me it would be a great weekend to get two bhb dives in or more if we can do dawn patrol and possibly a charter. I have a dive buddy who wants to come as well.

Edited to mean.on.Friday... 3/28 a twinight dive

If you get the paper from the dive shop to put on your dashboard, you can stay in the park until, I believe, 10"00 pm without a ticket. In my experience, when the police see the divers getting out of the water and getting ready to leave they do not hassle anyone for staying later, so long as everyone is making the effort to pack up and leave.

Maribi and I sometimes do "dawn patrol" after a night dive and have never been hassled at all for arriving right at or before sunrise. And yes, you will be able to do an afternoon charter, too.

Went yesterday--72 degree water until the end when it shot up to 73!:wink: Viz around 15 ft. Wallet stolen! :( We are happy Peter and Sarah went with us as they provided dinner! Thanks so much!

Sorry about your wallet! I always worry about this at Phil Foster...so much so that I only bring my DL and a credit card and they stay in my pocket.

Oh Jim, sorry to hear about that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom