Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you've got quite the collection of photos there!

Just don't tell John. He's trying to have me committed.

---------- Post added January 4th, 2014 at 01:23 PM ----------

Just finished up my dive. 73°F. 10-15 vis. Still got a nice long relaxing dive in.

Brrrrr

It was a bit chilly getting in, but conditions weren't terrible for shooting macro. With the wave action that came along yesterday we are pretty lucky actually! stayed in for 2.5 hours. I'll put up some pics once the scubaboard gallery upload is working again.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Scuba_Jenny
you've got quite the collection of photos there!

Just don't tell John. He's trying to have me committed.

Just trying to save you from starring in an upcoming episode of Flickr Hoarders.....
:D:D:D

Nice stuff Jenny, diopter brings DOF issues, try it on a moving target:shakehead:

So far I'm not too concerned about DOF, maybe I'm missing something? I've been shooting macro on my camera almost exclusively, and want a short DOF, am thinking the diopter should not be an issue.. Bigger issue is getting natural light through the lens.. my slave strobe is so strong it whiteouts a photo, and the in-camera flash does not work on the super macro setting.. Well, it does (somehow finally figured it out) but does not illuminate the subject. You can see it on this octopus photo, I didn't use the diopter. The far eyeball got the flash, not the near one.
1510566_10151856584738531_1388024470_n.jpg

Jenny if you are shooting Oly, then yes super macro will not flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom