Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
since weather is getting colder -- 5mm or 7mm for a new winter wetsuit? just have a 3mm right now. Doctor's appt is tomorrow to figure out the chest issues- got my fingers crossed this will clear up soon -- i'm in saltwater withdrawal right now :( i've only done the bridge 1x... and that was the west side... so need to get back up there and i want to be well enough cause there's a trip to the Spiegel planned in a few weeks which i have yet to go to yet either! :( good news at least is have both tanks ready to go -- but i think i want to have them reanalyzed but don't have my own analyzer yet. i'm not sure if one of them as 25 or 28 in it

I'd err on the thicker, warmer side - especially if yer gonna be diving the bridge. The longer bottom times can be a big factor in getting cold.

How have the conditions been lately with the high winds and baby cold front?

It was great today. 40 foot viz about 81 degrees. Few jellies. I was comfy in lavacore top and swim trunks.

vis was 30+ today unless you were near a school of mullet dropping the vis temporarily to 5-10' 80-81 deg

Dove yesterday and today...here are a few shots:

jpeg-1294.jpg jpeg-1268.jpg jpeg-1261.jpg jpeg-1252.jpg jpeg-1228.jpg

jpeg-1213.jpg jpeg-1199.jpg jpeg-1197.jpg jpeg-1195.jpg jpeg-1133.jpg

vis was 30+ today unless you were near a school of mullet dropping the vis temporarily to 5-10' 80-81 deg

Thnx..

---------- Post added October 26th, 2013 at 07:03 PM ----------

It was great today. 40 foot viz about 81 degrees. Few jellies. I was comfy in lavacore top and swim trunks.

Thnx.

since weather is getting colder -- 5mm or 7mm for a new winter wetsuit? just have a 3mm right now. Doctor's appt is tomorrow to figure out the chest issues- got my fingers crossed this will clear up soon -- i'm in saltwater withdrawal right now :( i've only done the bridge 1x... and that was the west side... so need to get back up there and i want to be well enough cause there's a trip to the Spiegel planned in a few weeks which i have yet to go to yet either! :( good news at least is have both tanks ready to go -- but i think i want to have them reanalyzed but don't have my own analyzer yet. i'm not sure if one of them as 25 or 28 in it

Drysuit allows the best of all world's ;-)

Nice photos there djtimmy..

---------- Post added October 26th, 2013 at 07:44 PM ----------

Got an ID on the flatworm?

Nice photos there djtimmy..

---------- Post added October 26th, 2013 at 07:44 PM ----------

Got an ID on the flatworm?

Thanks! No clue on the ID though.

how about a gold-crowned sea goddess? hypselodoris acriba
p 160 Carribean Sea Slugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/