Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got through all of the photos that I took sunday morning. Forced myself to take a lot more pictures so I ended up getting a few more decent ones.

jpeg-0275.jpg jpeg-0294.jpg jpeg-0272.jpg jpeg-0242.jpg jpeg-0226.jpg

jpeg-0215.jpg jpeg-0203.jpg jpeg-0202.jpg jpeg-.jpg jpeg-0283.jpg

Wow, the bristle worm is REALLY interesting! As is the anemone! Very nice MrChen.......As to seahorses, just good fortune AND tips from others--thanks others!:acclaim::cool2:

Thanks. I had to delete most of the pictures because they were blurry. I really like the red in the first picture with the bristle worm. I wish I had a better camera but I still have gear to buy like some tanks.

Speaking of which, went by Stuart scuba after work to fill that tank you loaned me and the place was a mad house. Everyone was there getting ready for mini season.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Viz a good 40 ft this morning and temp 81-82. Typical zen dive for me and the Crusty Dude.

DSC01717.jpg DSC01730.jpg DSC01732.jpg DSC01738.jpg DSC01744.jpg DSC01745.jpg

p.s. Nice to see jimw and co!

Last edited:
That last seahorse pic is awesome!!!

Ok I don't know why I didn't think I could attach a pdf. Here is the species list for everyone!

It was passed out at the proposed marine sanctuary meeting back in Feb 2011. I don't know who compiled it originally.

View attachment BHB Species List.pdf

Last edited:
While scouting my home reefs I found a bizzare angelfish that at first I thought might be a Townsend, a closer look revealed something I had never seen here before.
Thinking it might be a full grown pacific angel fish I regrouped with Kelly and she took some pictures despite poor vis and the subject's general camera shyness we got some usable images.
Once home I checked our Pacific Reef Fishes ID book and sure enough, there it is:
"Semicircle Angelfish" Indo-West Pacific.
:D:D:D
Am waiting on confirmation from Rob M.
John

Attachments

• SEMICIRCLE ANGELFISH.jpg
    SEMICIRCLE ANGELFISH.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 159
Didja you report it to REEF?

Does anyone know if there is a BHB species list for non-fishes?

That would be so... wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom