Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're making me hate the fact that I'm stuck at work![/QUOTE]

Well, after our dive on Tuesday, again, we had to be put on the waiting list at Brass Ring for some lunch. Mr. Chen we hold you responsible for passing the word about the good food. Now everybody knows....:D

We had a great dive. Joanne & I scoodered while Jim & Mike finned their way around. I think I have created a monster.... Joanne loves scootering. And she has really out done me. Her scooter is really fast. Blew by me and left me in her wake. What fun we had. We are going to try for another scooter dive on Monday. Mr. Chen it is kind of late in the day so perhaps you can join us. Jim & Mike will be finning again. High tide is 4:08 pm so we will meet around 2:00 pm.

Jim & I are diving on Friday if you would like to join us for that dive. High tide is 1:13 pm so we will be meeting about 11:00 am. You can go ahead and blow off work as nobody should have to work on Friday......

John - You probably already did this but just in case ... did you call Force E to see if someone turned it in? When I found that expensive dive light I posted here and then left it with them.

No, but it can't hurt.
Some folks were snorkling over us and a new go pro landed about two feet from Kelly so she caught them and returned it.
I was oblivious to this action video taping an arrow crab molt, wild!
Knife had some sentimental value but always ready to make a contribution to mother ocean.....
John

If anyone is interested in doing a BHB night dive on July 9th, 10th, 11th please send me an IM.

I've done some great night dives over the years (Maui - Black Rock, Bonaire - Town Pier, Salt Pier) From the footage I've seen the BHB has to be one of the best!

Thx
Chris

If anyone is interested in doing a BHB night dive on July 9th, 10th, 11th please send me an IM.

I've done some great night dives over the years (Maui - Black Rock, Bonaire - Town Pier, Salt Pier) From the footage I've seen the BHB has to be one of the best!

Thx
Chris

Chris,

Do you know you need a permit, etc?

Thx
Chris

The hi tide times are too late to do a shore dive by park rules as one must be out of the park by 10pm even with a permit. Abernathy's Scuba Adventures website sez they will do a nite boat dive at the bridge for $30. each. Force E and others have a free shore nite dive scheduled on July 6th............

Well, after our dive on Tuesday, again, we had to be put on the waiting list at Brass Ring for some lunch. Mr. Chen we hold you responsible for passing the word about the good food. Now everybody knows....:D

We had a great dive. Joanne & I scoodered while Jim & Mike finned their way around. I think I have created a monster.... Joanne loves scootering. And she has really out done me. Her scooter is really fast. Blew by me and left me in her wake. What fun we had. We are going to try for another scooter dive on Monday. Mr. Chen it is kind of late in the day so perhaps you can join us. Jim & Mike will be finning again. High tide is 4:08 pm so we will meet around 2:00 pm.

Jim & I are diving on Friday if you would like to join us for that dive. High tide is 1:13 pm so we will be meeting about 11:00 am. You can go ahead and blow off work as nobody should have to work on Friday......

Ugh! I'm staring down July 4th as a potential dive day but haven't decided on a drift or bridge dive. I might be able to work a half day Monday, let me put in for it.

---------- Post added June 27th, 2013 at 08:40 AM ----------

Carol, jot me down for Monday. I'll get off around 12, grab my gear and meet you guys by 2.

Chris, if you get a boat dive organized and you need more people, post here.

I am considering July 5/6 as potential morning dives.

We had a great dive. Joanne & I scoodered while Jim & Mike finned their way around. I think I have created a monster.... Joanne loves scootering. And she has really out done me. Her scooter is really fast. Blew by me and left me in her wake. What fun we had. We are going to try for another scooter dive on Monday.

This is our first season on scooters and we are having a blast with them. In April we beach dove with them at LBTS and was able to see things we otherwise would not have. I can't think of a dive where it would not come in handy.

^^ macro photography?

This is our first season on scooters and we are having a blast with them. In April we beach dove with them at LBTS and was able to see things we otherwise would not have. I can't think of a dive where it would not come in handy.
One awesome Scooter dive is the Pumphouse / Inlet dive at Singer Island. If you are staying at the Hilton or the Marriott Resort( next to each other), the beach services guys "can" carry your dive gear and scooters down to the Pumphouse for your high tide dive.....it would involve tipping them, but would be well worth it...Probably a conversation with them about this prior to booking would be in order, but it would seem very doable.

I dove the inlet for years....it is an awesome shore dive, but hard to plan now for most people, because the time shares took up all the parking near the end of the island, and there is no way for a non-local to stage gear over to the entrance/ exit point for the dive. Beach services could easily do a drop off, and be back for you in 2 hours. :)
Someone should experiment with this :)[video=youtube_share;nsJNxGEhCV0]http://youtu.be/nsJNxGEhCV0[/video] This was a low vis day for the video--there are many days with 100 foot vis in the inlet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom