Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that was really something! The video is amazing clear. I loved watching them take the sand, ball it up, then spit it out. Amazing.

I think it was a glob of mucous possibly from a sleeping parrot but I'm glad you could see "Kong" spit out the "rock" (grain of sand) at the end.....
Thanks

Is this a no take zone?

Can you dispatch lion fish here?

You may NOT spearfish (excluding bowhunting and gigging) as described below:

• Within 100 feet of any part of a jetty that is above the surface of the sea - except for the last 500 yards of a jetty that extends more than 1,500 yards from the shoreline

Some more orange shots.

from a low tide, low viz dive

IMG_6580wa.jpgIMG_6723wa orange.jpgIMG_6724wb.jpgIMG_6852wa2 not the eyeballs.jpgIMG_6881wa.jpg

I'll be snorkeling at bhb Friday morning with a friend and her kids. Maybe we'll see some of you there. If anyone can point me towards a seahorse in a snorkelable area, pm me. I won't tell any collectors, and the kids would be amazed!

I'll be snorkeling at bhb Friday morning with a friend and her kids. Maybe we'll see some of you there. If anyone can point me towards a seahorse in a snorkelable area, pm me. I won't tell any collectors, and the kids would be amazed!

If I could produce one on demand I'd be happy to show you, but I don't know when/where we will see them (if we see them at all) and you wouldn't want to follow us around because we will be going super slow...the kids would be bored. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom