Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, Gibby, let's go sometime...

Baby Boxfish of some kind

That's too bad Kev,
I won't be able to catch up with you this visit.
If I was the boss there wouldn't be such a long dry spell between dives.
Have some great ones.
John

Today's unique find. . .

Kevin

IMG_4843wa.jpg

I know you love to stir it up on the board but maybe teaching them snorkeling could be less petting zoo and more snorkeling.
Looks like they had great conditions.
John

You cannot spear there right? you have to be at least 100 from the bridge?

Anybody do the REEF Photo BHB Workshop? I am thinking about attending the August event.

Thank you for mentioning this! I had not heard about these classes. I just signed up for the June 21-24 class. Anyone else going to do it?

I haven't been diving at the bridge yet this year, so I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully I will run into some of the ScubaBoard folks that I've met before - Scuba Jenny, Jet, JimW, etc.

Thank you for mentioning this! I had not heard about these classes. I just signed up for the June 21-24 class. Anyone else going to do it?

I haven't been diving at the bridge yet this year, so I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully I will run into some of the ScubaBoard folks that I've met before - Scuba Jenny, Jet, JimW, etc.

My pleasure Trig. I got an email from Ryan, and when he pointed me back to the event page I was pleased to see so many BHB events. If Phil Rudin attends and instructs as well, you will have an awesome experience. I wanted to make this June event but I will be on a Cruise with my wife and kids. Please report back and let us know how it went!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom