Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be in the area from January 31st to Feb 10th and hope to get a few dives in at the BHB. Jim, let me know if you are available during the week as I will be busy cleaning and evaluating the new house over the weekend.

Anyone going to be at the Force-E night dive tomorrow?

We might do that and then a sunrise dive the next morning. Anyone interested?

Scubajim, we are dying to see baby daddy, is he still around and "pregnant?"

Guy
Heard he had his babies on New Year's Eve.. Last week, mom was there...
Am planning on diving tonight.

I got to dive the bridge last night with half of the Bouyancy Babes. We had a 2 hour 5 minute dive and my computer showed a min temp of 72.8. (BB Jen's showed 70). The dive was fantastic! We saw tonguefish, octopus, a seahorse (defo not baby-daddy), 2 different decorator crabs and even a Key Worm Eel plus all the usual friends and neighbors. The bridge is a treasure and the more I dive it, the more I value it and want to return. Three times a week isn't nearly enough.While I remained warm and toasty (even drove home with the top down), BB left the water chilled.Hope she warms up by tomorrow to do it again. :coffee:
Common Octopus Blue Heron Bridge Night Common Octopus.jpgDecorator CrabBlue Heron Bridge Night Decorator Crab.jpgKey Worm EelBlue Heron Bridge Night Key Worm Eel.jpgLongsnout Seahorse (so not Babby-Daddy)Blue Heron Bridge Night Longsnout Male.jpgLongsnoutBlue Heron Bridge Night Longsnout on sponge.jpgParrotfish with SharksuckerBlue Heron Bridge Night Parrotfish with Sharksucker.jpgTonguefish (gotta look carefully)Blue Heron Bridge Night Tonguefish.jpg
Special thanks to my buddies from Force E for doing the night dive! These guys rock!

The Manatees have arrived @ BHB - Temp: 71 - Viz: 20-30 FT

manatee31.JPG
Alright! Thanks.

Jim, looking at that second photo of the seahorse, I think it looks like baby momma....

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom