Blue Heron Bridge Trolls III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sudafed has been my friend and allowed me to dive over the weekend..
I don't get out of work till 5 which makes it almost impossible to get to the bridge for any night diving till summer time. IF I could get there at a decent time, I'd be diving. Tomorrow's high tide should be fine. Just bring a light just in case. You're supposed to be out of the water by dark and out of the parking lot by 10.

It's not well enforced. :) As long as you are out before it gets really dark...

Jenny, that's great to know. I was rushing my family to have everything packed up before sunset! I thought the rules was to be out by then. Now we can be pokey. :)

I'm glad the Sudafed has helped.

Will you be there today, Jim? I haven't seen you in ages!

Wish I were. It was just a quick 3 day weekend, with 1 dive at BHB on Fri, and a second dive in Hollywood on Sat.

I rushed home Sunday, so we could be here just in time to enjoy our first sub zero weather, overnight tonight! :banghead:

if it makes you feel any better Jim, the winds are from the west, the seas are flat and I had to work. And it dropped to the low 60's last night.

Well fortune favors the brave, except for tonight.
Vis maybe 3 feet tops and water temp down to 72 throughout.
Cold, dark and very few critters present.
Think they were hiding out from the sudden cold and murk.
J

:cold: :cold: :cold:

But, FWIW, 72° is more of a normal temp for this time of year..

True but I was lulled by the prior dives of 77 degrees and 20 foot vis:D:D:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom