Blue Heron Bridge Trolls III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, here’s a dumb question. Is the entry into BHB sand or rocks? I want to take my boat fins (bare feet in shoe fins) to the earlier part of the dive. Can I walk in on sand @ BHB or should I bring my hard soled booties and strap type fins for a rocky shore entry? 🤔
You guys that are there all the time are such a great source! 😁
Note to ShallowSeasGallery: my proposed close up lens won’t let me focus closer than about 4-6”… the little guys have nothing to fear from me! 😌

Interesting, while there are a variety of characters who roam around the park, some more unsavory than others, I have never found a used needle.
I DO make sure that valuables are out of sight, and keep an eye on things when my car is unlocked/open trunk.

Interesting, while there are a variety of characters who roam around the park, some more unsavory than others, I have never found a used needle.
I DO make sure that valuables are out of sight, and keep an eye on things when my car is unlocked/open trunk.
You remember? on our dive, you found a voodoo bag with a rooster leg and a $1.00 with some other stuff.

You remember? on our dive, you found a voodoo bag with a rooster leg and a $1.00 with some other stuff.
Well there was that... I tell that story often...
(it was a chicken head). I still have that $1 bill in my car..

I had a photographer (That I didnt know, I just waved them over) this week full on squash the Plocamopherous lucayaensis I showed them with their macro lens and then proceed to rough up the feather bryozoan it was on when they got frustrated. I didn't find them after the dive but BOLO an old guy in a bare wetsuit and a d850 in an Aquatica housing and inon 240's... I have words for them. Frankly I'm maybe lucky that this is the worst "bad behavior" from the big rig crew I've seen yet, but I'm kinda over "paying it foward" unless I recognize the diver.
For a second, I thought you were describing me. I have a Bare wetsuit, Nikon D850, Inons (330's), and a Sea and Sea housing. /phew :) :) :)

It definitely wasn't me because I haven't been to the bridge in a while and I rarely dive my Bare wetsuit unless it's really cold.

I found a butchered alligator and also a stainless steel, sealed burial urn (unopened and still with the bar code). Somebody tossed grama off the bridge, I guess. Oh yeah, and a really nice ladder that I still have.

Quite a few years ago, I found an item that was tossed off the bridge.. Had my buddy exit before me to alert the Palm Beach Police that I found a gun.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom