Blue Grotto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I got 2 teenage girls doing there check dives at Blue Grotto .Dive shop is providing them with everything its a weekend thing 3/18, 3/19 .I have never been there Im going as a fun Diver will I need a light or is it ample lighting also anything i might want to bring
Thanks

Lighting is ample in the basin. If you want to venture into the cavern, you will need a light.

check out the "peace sign" so retro 60's man we need some of that love today!
Have fun,
Brad

St_Augustine_Diver_62:
I got 2 teenage girls doing there check dives at Blue Grotto .Dive shop is providing them with everything its a weekend thing 3/18, 3/19 .I have never been there Im going as a fun Diver will I need a light or is it ample lighting also anything i might want to bring
Thanks

I visited BG first time in January. I was very happy I brought my own lights because the big lights were out all day that day. As the place was packed water got pretty snotty, and lights were very handy indeed.

If you can, I'd bring air - it's pretty expensive there :)

piikki:
I visited BG first time in January. I was very happy I brought my own lights because the big lights were out all day that day. As the place was packed water got pretty snotty, and lights were very handy indeed.

If you can, I'd bring air - it's pretty expensive there :)

Did you ask the shop, because sometimes they just forget to turn them on.

I have ventured down to the bottom of the cavern once without a light and have no plans on doing that again.

Plenty from peace rock up. Make sure you bring your wet suit. 72degrees always.

They will have a good time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom