Blue Angel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blue Angel changed ownership and it's no longer the great dive resort it used to be. And the dive operator is not the same. It's gone downhill.
I just spoke to Eva (Owner of BA Hotel and Dive Op) and she said, "Tell the guy to get better sources...Ha ha..I guess there will be a day I will sell...But certainly not now or anytime in the near future."

I just spoke to Eva (Owner of BA Hotel and Dive Op) and she said, "Tell the guy to get better sources...Ha ha..I guess there will be a day I will sell...But certainly not now or anytime in the near future."
That's good to know. Like I said, we have been staying there through 5 owners; I don't want to have to break in another one. :D

We have a perfect illustration here of why TA reviews are just this side of worthless.
What TA review. He was posting from his personal visit, even tho he was wrong.
Both. We were there in October. Both the hotel and the dive op have gone downhill and we learned of the ownership change.

We haven't stayed there, but we have used the dive operator on a number of trips.

I think they have a communications problem in general. They should still answer their phone and respond to email. One trip we specifically made arrangements with them to dive devils throat. When the boat arrived there was a woman on the boat who just got certified. The crew said nobody told them that they were diving devils throat that day. We had to abort devils throat, but did some swim thru at 100 feet anyway.

We haven't stayed there, but we have used the dive operator on a number of trips.

Just the opposite for us. We stayed there a few years back and enjoyed the hotel but didn't use their dive op. Not that we had heard of any issues with them but we could have another op that we liked pick us up there and cost $25 less per trip. Times 2 people times six days, that adds up.

Just the opposite for us. We stayed there a few years back and enjoyed the hotel but didn't use their dive op. Not that we had heard of any issues with them but we could have another op that we liked pick us up there and cost $25 less per trip. Times 2 people times six days, that adds up.

As to the issue, I know it was solved but Eva just posted a pic of Lalo and a guest couple hours ago

Anyway, yeah, we've stayed there for about 10 ish years I guess now, but have never used the op. We get picked up by Blue XTSea on the dock. I've had up and down experiences there but mostly way up. It's a great location, the rooms are fine, hammocks rock, Bagheera rules all.

As to the issue, I know it was solved but Eva just posted a pic of Lalo and a guest couple hours ago

Anyway, yeah, we've stayed there for about 10 ish years I guess now, but have never used the op. We get picked up by Blue XTSea on the dock. I've had up and down experiences there but mostly way up. It's a great location, the rooms are fine, hammocks rock, Bagheera rules all.
What issue was that?

I have video of some grackles giving Bagheera a hard time. It's pretty funny.

The issue whether it was sold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom