Blue Angel, Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone! I now feel it won't be an issue - I'll do the white noise thing it I need to.

Thanks for all the responses!

I love that noise in the morning! :D
[c]:lol:[/c]
It is part of the adventure, huh? Kind of a call to arms.

I love that noise in the morning! :D

So do I.

I'm recording it the next time we are there and uploading to my iPhone as my new alarm clock. For some reason, I'm more apt to get out of bed for that sound as opposed to my regular alarm. :crafty:

Just a comment on the radio suggestion, I used to do it until we had the pleasure of a late night radio station come on the air where we thought there was no signal, happened at around 3 a.m. and we had it up loud. Since then we have a travel alarm clock that generates different sounds and you can even record your own sound for an alarm so the tanks might even be possible.
Or you could use the sudafed method. Good diving and safe trip.

So do I.

I'm recording it the next time we are there and uploading to my iPhone as my new alarm clock. For some reason, I'm more apt to get out of bed for that sound as opposed to my regular alarm. :crafty:
:lol:​
Just a comment on the radio suggestion, I used to do it until we had the pleasure of a late night radio station come on the air where we thought there was no signal, happened at around 3 a.m. and we had it up loud. Since then we have a travel alarm clock that generates different sounds and you can even record your own sound for an alarm so the tanks might even be possible.
Or you could use the sudafed method. Good diving and safe trip.
lolROFL6.gif
At the end of the dial? (Chuckling)

Sudafed? That's a brand name that originated with pseudoephedrine - a decongestant and an upper. I'm guessing you're thinking of an antihistamine with a drowsy effect?

After leaving the house at 2am to catch my first plane there, I never have trouble getting to sleep, and the diving makes me nappy too.

Well hell, now that you mention it - don't guess they do, unless you request one. They do try to honor requests. Don't trust their old luggage scales tho. I got an electronic scale in today from Hong Kong for $4.78 with postage. Hmm, got a new toy I haven't played with yet. :silly:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom