For Sale Blending Whip, O2/HE Analyzer, Reg Test Bench/Tools, Halcyon Lift Bag & Reel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coldsmoke

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
UPDATED 8/19/19

STILL AVAILABLE:

Oxycheq HE/O2 Analyzer - $425.00
Not much here other than it includes a new and unopened O2 sensor as well as a second O2 analyzer that doesn't seem to work. Use it for parts of fix it - up to you. $850 new.

Here's the one that doesn't seem to work: (this is in addition to a working O2 analyzer with the He analyzer that's pictured above)

Halycon 80# lift bag - $75
About $150 new

Halcyon EE Cave Reel - $100
About $200 new

SOLD:

Blending Whip - $350.00 - Sold
Digital destination tank gauge, Analog supply tank gauge, needle valve to control fill speed, hand tight fittings for O2 and HE supply bottles, DIN, Yoke and Medical O2 fittings. All on quick connects and in foam protective case. New was over $700.

Reg Test Bench - $250 - Sold
Dual Test Bench (needs bc adaptor and bleeder valve - cheap and easy) - IP gauge, Magnahelic, 1st Stage Block and adjustable regulator to all you to easily adjust supply pressure to a freshly rebuilt 1st stage. Hose between test bench and adjustable regulator is included but you will need to supply the connection to your supply test gas - can be either a scuba tank or I used my bank. New - ~$400 for bench and ~$200 for adjustable regulator.

Reg Tools - $100 - Sold
inline adjuster, spanner hook wrenches, pin spanners, first stage handle, brass pick set and piston tool. Also included is syringe of cristolube , Scubatools Reg Savy and Vance Harlow's Reg Repair book. Over $200 new.

I tried to price everything at about 50% of new as that's about where I feel comfortable buying used gear that's in good condition. Please feel free to make a resonable offer however.

I will ship but shipping is not included in price. I will cover paypal fees though.

I'm not on scubaboard much any more. If interested in anything, please email me directly at:
hunterlacey@customdining.com

ALSO - I will be traveling 8/20-8/25 with limited access. During that time I will respond if/when I can.

Thanks for looking.

img_8065.208609

img_8067.208611

img_8068.208612

img_8074.208615

img_8072.208614

img_8066.208610

img_8071.208613

Attachments

• IMG_8065.jpg
    IMG_8065.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 90