Blackthorn / Sheridan trip - this Sunday 7-19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt. Ty

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hey Gang -

I have 3 spots open for a Blackthorn / Sheridan trip this Sunday - 7-19. The vis was 30' + on the wrecks last weekend...

2 tanks - $80. Be at the boat by 7:30. Sorry, no shooters.

Call my cell to reserve your spot.

The "Barbra Lee" is at Lighthouse Point Marina in St. Pete.
8610 Bay Pines Blvd.

Thanks!

Up six hours and not full....:confused: This is an awesome trip. :) Last time I was out there in mid-May we spotted spotted eagle rays :thumbs-up

Last edited:
Hey Gang -

I have 3 spots open for a Blackthorn / Sheridan trip this Sunday - 7-19. The vis was 30' + on the wrecks last weekend...

2 tanks - $80. Be at the boat by 7:30. Sorry, no shooters.

Call my cell to reserve your spot.

The "Barbra Lee" is at Lighthouse Point Marina in St. Pete.
8610 Bay Pines Blvd.

Thanks!

I can't do wreck diving yet. What can ow certified diver enjoy with this trip?????????

I can't do wreck diving yet. What can ow certified diver enjoy with this trip?????????

Chica, you can go over the entire top of the wreck. You are not penetrating the wreck so... Stay off it - don't touch it and enjoy the scenery. :) This is one of my favorite dives out here. You'll see tons of fish and life out there. Very enjoyable dive. As long as you know how to make a dive plan...

Unfortunately I have a late Sunday afternoon movie engagement with my wife. Captain Ty sent me a PM and this trip gets back later than I anticipated :depressed:

As of last night there were still 2 spots available. Call Jim's dive shop listed above

Sean

I am diving with the Plunger on Sunday..............
I have logged too many dives recently without my buddy..........52 Ocean Rhino........I mean III!

I would like to go how do you"PM". Capt Ty. What is the size of the boat?

I would like to go how do you"PM". Capt Ty. What is the size of the boat?

No need to PM. Call Jim's dive shop to get on the roster. 727 393-DIVE.

Sean

PS - to PM (private message) someone click on their username and a drop down menu will appear and one of the options is to send a private message. I will send you a PM as an example

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom