Blackhawk Dive Travel Bag Enhanced

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GIFCo147

Registered
Reaction score
Is anyone using the Blackhawk Travel Bag Enhanced?

Blackhawk has a great reputation in the "special teams" arena (Tactical Response, Fire, EMS, SWAT, disaster response, etc.) and I was wondering if anyone has any personal experience with it.

GIFCo147

Blackhawk makes very good equipment. I have used some of the packs and other equipment. Very durable. Never seen thier dive bag untill now though.

I agree. Blackhawk makes great stuff. I think that I am going to go ahead and order one. I really wish I could find someone that is using one, as there is no substitute for field experience.

I'll keep you posted.

I have a couple of Blackhaws baggs and a friend that works for them...excelent bags!! you wont be dissapointed in the quality of these.....

I have one of the BH bags, it was issues to us by the military. I can say it is tough and has about 20,000 miles on it traveling around the world (in not the best conditions or care) . I did have a problem with the zipper teeth breaking on the side pocket. Made 1 phone call had a pick up tag issued and a new bag 6 days later.

I sell them. Excellent quality as is every BH product. Way over-priced for what you are getting unless you need military quality. For that price, you could buy three 36" rolling duffel bags from High Sierra, and one for one- they have the same capacity.

What makes this a "dive bag" other than it's name, I have no clue.

Look at their Titanium Diving Dagger. Maybe you'll need one of those, as well.

Fun facts to know and tell: BH products are made in Vietnam.

Great stuff, for sure. Get the product that suits your needs, not your ego.

My dive buddy uses one and likes it a lot. They cost a small fortune, however, even considering he gets a discount on BH stuff. I think I'd rather have a cheaper one, personally, but the BlackHawk bag will certainly do the job.

From what I can tell the only thing that makes it a dive bag is the standard two pockets on the front and two long side pockets for fins.

I have purchases some of BH smalle stuff, such as security wallets and toiletry kits, seemed "pretty bullet proof" to me!

What makes it worth the price? Lifetime Guarantee!, 30 DAY RISK FREE TRIAL PROGRAM USE IT! TEST IT! BEAT IT UP! Your satisfaction is guaranteed.

Also, some of their products were made overseas, but since 2005 are sewn in the USA, cutting and material still might come from overseas.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom