Blackbeard's Trip Photos (Bahamas, May 2004)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aggie Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well I finally got the page up, the images scaled down, and the time to mess with it all. Enjoy.

http://scubaclub.tamu.edu/Blackbeards%202004/index.html

There's a couple in there for other purposes than I think they are the best of the trip (trying to figure out what some things are, etc.), so don't be too hard on me :wink:

If anyone can tell me what this is, I'd appreciate it...
whatisit.JPG

And I have to put in a shameless plug, I think this is one of my cooler shots...

solitude.JPG

you have some very cool pictures there! Sorry but I can't see what the 2nd picture is...gimme a hint

It was on one of the night dives - a diver checking his/her (don't even know who it was) gauge with their light.

yup, I think you're right Wolverine a cowrie of some kind.

LOL...I thought that second one was a squid!

Yep, I agree....a Cowrie

hey there!

Specifics of your trip (dates, which boat, etc.)? I ask because I was down there with Blackbeard's as well, May 21-25; we may have run into each other.

My photos from that trip are in the member galleries--see the thread I started last night "new gallery posted" or something to that effect.

cheers

Billy S.

I love the shot looking up the sail!
Those BW wreck shots are nice and erie.

most excellent photos. The talent of the people on this board continues to just blow me away. I really love the B/W shots. That medium lends itself very well to bubbles.

I found this area to be most excellent diving. Your photos are living proof of that. Thanks for posting them!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom