Black wetsuit wholesalers only NO LOGOS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1969ivan1

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, what is the deal with all the wetsuits out there with a ton of yellow and pink gaudy logos all over them? Where can a diver/businessman get a plain black wetsuit with NO logos of any kind? My customers are screaming for plain black and I cannot get them for them.
I am in search of a wholesaler that will sell BLACK LOGOLESS wetsuites. I would especially like slick skin or seal skin style like used way back in the day.
Any info would be great!! I need contact info for WHOLESALERS not dive shoppes.

realivan@hotmail.com

Have you looked at Alibaba.com? Many manufacturers of wetsuits there.

Try Harvey's. I was just looking at their catalogue today at the shop. You can get plain black with maybe just a little harvey's logo on the left chest. Or how about this- they have brought back an ol fashion'ed all black 2 piece beavertail suit. 6.5 mm. Other than that or maybe liquid skin who does custom suits for a very good price most everybody has some kind of trim. I will say my new pinnacle 3mil elastiprene that santa got me looks pretty cool though.

Ok, what is the deal with all the wetsuits out there with a ton of yellow and pink gaudy logos all over them? Where can a diver/businessman get a plain black wetsuit with NO logos of any kind? My customers are screaming for plain black and I cannot get them for them.
I am in search of a wholesaler that will sell BLACK LOGOLESS wetsuites. I would especially like slick skin or seal skin style like used way back in the day.
Any info would be great!! I need contact info for WHOLESALERS not dive shoppes.

realivan@hotmail.com

If you are in the scuba trade and looking for wetsuits, you should have no problem finding them.....any kind you like. Simply contact you CURRENT wetsuit supplier. They will require you to make a minimum purchase, since you are ordering a custom item (no logos).

It is not in the best interest of a consumer product manufacturer to sell product without logos. After all, that is one of the ways they add value to their product. If YOU have them made OEM for you, you can brand them anyway you want, including not branding them.

Phil Ellis

And be prepared to pay for no logo. Like Phil said it is their advertising.

I need contact info for WHOLESALERS not dive shoppes.

realivan@hotmail.com
They make awesome suits.

(I do not know them, did not stay last night in a Holiday Inn Express, and am receiving no recompensation for this unsolicited endorsement! :D )

But if you want great suits for your customers, give them some consideration...

:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom