Black water and manta dive pics.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here are a few more from the trip, some day, some night, some manta and some black water.
BTW this may soon be a new PADI specialty dive.
Thanks Lisa...Thats Red Rover and K in the first pic. RR is the one with the yellow plastic head banging thinggie

Freaking awesome - thanks for sharing!

This dive is definitely on my list. Now all I need to do find a way to get to the big island without missing any work or spending any money...

He came out for me a couple of times but as soon as I tried to get close enough to get the shot he hid. Clearly I need to invest in a CCR, for the sake of my photos. Hummm, I do have a B day coming up.

D_O_H:
Freaking awesome - thanks for sharing!

This dive is definitely on my list. Now all I need to do find a way to get to the big island without missing any work or spending any money...
Call in sick and hire on with a cargo ship.:D

D_O_H:
Now all I need to do find a way to get to the big island without missing any work or spending any money...

You're looking kinda pale..do you have a fever? Cough? (you have to take care of the money spending yourself :wink:)

Wildcard:
RR is the one with the yellow plastic head banging thinggie

LOL (literally!)

Very nice photos. I know you are tied to the boat on the black water dive but how deep are ya hangin?

-becky

The teather is 40 feet with a 10 foot leash. Most of the critters are at 10-30 feet. It would be dangerous to dive it without being tied off, there is just nothing to orient to and when some wild critter shows up and your trying to get pics, well, ya sorta forget about other things. I was up and down so much I looked like a crappie jig out there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom