Black water and manta dive pics.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Here are the first few. I included some less than perfect pics becouse they were still cool critters and I want people to know what is down there.
If you dont see them yet, wait a minute, they will magicly appear:D

i highlighted the manta. so people can see it more.

wow u guys were so close!

69e74b8a48.jpg

very spectacular! Looks so sci fi---or a rave in the desert. All you guys sitting around in a circle with lights!

Orca, you are coming in pretty handy around here.

ocrmaster:
i highlighted the manta. so people can see it more.

wow u guys were so close!

69e74b8a48.jpg
I left it dark for effect. I have several dozen that are well lit and much closer.
It just looked so much like a UFO or something.

was that dive in Kona, I did a Manta dive about three weeks ago, it was one of the best dives ever.

I took a few pictures but I got a video from another diver

Yup, it was. Mantas are great but the blackwater is better!
Some more

how big are those blue thingies? and why can they only be seen on this type of dive?

Wildcard:
I left it dark for effect. I have several dozen that are well lit and much closer.
It just looked so much like a UFO or something.

That's what I thought too :D

ABout this big and it happens after having a dive cut short before your finished. Only happens to guys.....
The chians are about 6 inches and the little jellies are about 2 inches tall. They live in deep water and ascend to the surface an night to feed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom