Black Friday Stories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnMarshall12

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Let's hear your black friday stories. I personally think it is a mistake for people to battle it out in the stores. However, I do like to hear the stories. What do you got?

I go diving on Black Friday. The ocean is considerably less hostile, no long lines, no traffic, no headaches. :)

The only Black Friday that I could tell you, was what I saw when I was watching TruTV. The store opens up and everyone rushes in and the camera focuses on one guy that falls down. He gets back up and then you see a lady fall down. In front of the lady is what appears to be her purse and so you see her grabbing for it and pulling it back into her body. After a couple of seconds you notice that it is not her purse that was on the floor it was her hair piece. I laughed so hard I could not breath.

Back
Top Bottom