Black Friday Hog Product - Is anything actually shipping?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have received a response from Mike, and the order has now shipped.

As it turns out there was a second (non-HOG) item on the order which subsequently went out of stock. It was received today and shipped today.

I am happy for the response and the fact that it shipped, and happy with the personal attention, but still not overly happy with the total experience.

The first notification stated "If anything changes I will let you know." Something changed, but I was not told. I actually have a fairly high tolerance for problems when I am kept well informed, and when I consider the actions taken appropriate. I have high expectations on information flow. Follow up and timely, proactive customer contact is a customer service must for me. If I have to decide to call the vendor, it is already too late - I am already unhappy.

I am closing the book on this one, but it is fair to say that I am less likely to use DRIS again if timing is important to me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom