Black Friday Hog Product - Is anything actually shipping?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gcarter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Black Friday Hog Product - Is anything actually shipping?

I ordered something a week in advance of Black Friday knowing I would be giving up some savings (prompt shipment was considered more important as I am trying to coordinate a single trip across the border with packages from 2 other vendors, already now being held for a week), only to be told 2 days BEFORE Black Friday that one of the major sale items was out of stock.

More than two weeks after my order, more than 2 weeks after being told of a 5 - 7 day delay, nothing has shipped.

How can you put something on a major sale when you can't even support orders already in hand? At no point did I see any disclaimers as to actual availability or delays, either when my order was placed or through the sale weekend.

A formerly satisfied customer is quickly becoming very dissatisfied.

Last edited:
I ordered a HOG product from DRIS, apparently sold-out as of 11/27 and annotated on the web-order, but it shipped to me on 12/5 based on UPS tracking info.

The items I've ordered from the sale have been assembled, tested, broken back down and shipped (even 'special order' items not in stock from the seller).

BRad

My DRIS order shipped a few days ago.

Waiting for HOG fins before they sent it out.

The items I've ordered from the sale have been assembled, tested, broken back down and shipped (even 'special order' items not in stock from the seller).

BRad

My DRIS order shipped a few days ago.

Waiting for HOG fins before they sent it out.

Did you guys order before the sale or during / after?

What has me annoyed is the idea that they may be fulfilling later orders first. That's what I am trying to determine.

Thanks.

---------- Post added December 10th, 2013 at 09:03 PM ----------

Mail received from Mike.

He will check into this for me. I'll post the resolution.

Did you guys order before the sale or during / after?

What has me annoyed is the idea that they may be fulfilling later orders first. That's what I am trying to determine.

Thanks.

---------- Post added December 10th, 2013 at 09:03 PM ----------

Mail received from Mike.

He will check into this for me. I'll post the resolution.

I ordered the weekend of the Black Friday sale.

I believe I ordered on Thanksgiving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom