Black Friday 2019 Deep 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Umm..din scribble pre order should be option.will fix

The Scribble din has been out of stock for a long time. Usually on the D6 site once something is back in stock it shows up for selection in packages. That is also if it comes back in stock. They have always said that the Scribble was limited.

Oh:(

Drysuit is still listed @ the original price (doesn't look like it's on sale to me)

Scribble reg can only be selected in yoke, no option for din.
Ok..headed to office to figure out why some prices reset back from whatever set yesterday.drysuit was $1449.

I literally just posted that Din is an option for this sales, but somehow it's not showing up to choose fin or yoke. Will fix

I literally just posted that Din is an option for this sales, but somehow it's not showing up to choose fin or yoke. Will fix

No worries!

DIN or Yoke now an option on the scribble.

Will there be a sale on the standard first stage or is there a way to get the discount package with am upgraded first stage? Awesome deals.

Ok..headed to office to figure out why some prices reset back from whatever set yesterday.drysuit was $1449.

I wondered why the price went up.

Will there be a sale on the standard first stage or is there a way to get the discount package with am upgraded first stage? Awesome deals.

I asked via email, they said no. Would be awesome, I'd like to pick up another 1st. I got my signature series on a BF sale 2 years ago
....one of the best purchases I've made yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom