Black Friday 2019 Deep 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cerich

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
@cerich the scribble reg set says din or yoke but yoke is the only one shown in the order selection. How do I specify DIN?

Awesome!

Rashguards for Christmas. :)

Thanks D6G

Anybody with wide feet tried the Thick Boots? I'm actually interested in them as winter boots since I prefer minimal shoes and these look pretty flat and flexible.

Drysuit is still listed @ the original price (doesn't look like it's on sale to me)

Scribble reg can only be selected in yoke, no option for din.

Drysuit is still listed @ the original price (doesn't look like it's on sale to me)

Scribble reg can only be selected in yoke, no option for din.

The Scribble din has been out of stock for a long time. Usually on the D6 site once something is back in stock it shows up for selection in packages. That is also if it comes back in stock. They have always said that the Scribble was limited.

@cerich The Black Friday special for the Scribble is a preorder. Any chance for a DIN option for the nearish future?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom