Black Diamond Vs Ranger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScottZeagle:
They are standard on this years Ranger, but you can add them to older BCs!

Scott

You might find this post interesting........

Dude, it's a ZEAGLE! Nuff said. :wink:

I dive it and my buddy dives it (actually majority of the people I know use the Ranger)... I would simply say that the UPSIDE of the Ranger is huge (ability to use with twins, D-rings, and all the other neat stuff)... It is as recreational as u want it to be (very, very comfortable) and as tech as u want it to be...

I love my BD.... I have dove with the zeagle ranger too and it is very similar in options... the two main differences to me was the BD fits snugger like being tucked in a bed while the ranger is not as rigid and is more flexable. The other is the weights... I like the pocket style of the BD vs the rip cord system of the zeagle... they both have rear trim pockets... One other point for the BD is the storage pockets are more useful. Hope this helps but just remember all above is simply opinions and both are top of the line bcds.

Sam

NCdiver21, this thread started in May. What did you buy???????I bought the Ranger. I think both are great BC's but Seaquest is made in Mexico and Zeagles are made in the USA (probably by Mexicans, lol) Can't beat the lifetime warranty Zeagle offers.

I live just a couple miles from Zeagle and have to say supporting quality products still made in the USA should be a priority for us all! :wink: The main reason I have a BD is the price... it was my bud's and I got it for $100 and it was like new with the airsource and attached knife! (My bud bought a Zeagle TECH!) :D

Sam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom