Black cloud over my house

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone. I'm writing this from the Florida Hospital in Orlando. The hyperbaric staff here is top notch, I think there all divers too. The chamber is incredible, never seen one up close before. They gave my wife and I a tour while the physician was working Lou up, then the Doc came over and explained everything to us. Even let me snap a few phone cam pics of the chamber I'll post later. They are doing a 5 hour treatment using Navy table 6. Doc says He'll be out of diving for a few months, probably until March. Were still trying to figure out what happened. We did a very conservative dive, and did deco stops even though our computers didn't indicate we needed to. DAN wants me to upload the profiles to them once I get them downloaded to my laptop, there just as curious as I am. More to come...

I'm in Orlando area, please pm me if I can help in ANY way!

Thx Fox, I appreciate the offer.

Good luck with everything Dave.... I'm sure (hope!) that you have DAN

Absolutely, got the master insurance plan so the whole things paid for (thank god) I understand the tab on this could top $25,000.00. DAN is now officially my hero's. They have been great about all this. They coordinated everything with my local doc and the chamber staff, kept my wife calm while she was waiting for me, and they called us several times to make sure we were ok, and to let us know we could call them anytime if we needed anything. Let me tell you, I bought the insurance for all of us not thinking I would ever use it, now It's the best $105.00 bucks I ever spent. The peace of mind alone at this point is worth far more than the price of the insurance. If anyone doesn't have it, you should definetly get it!

Again, thx everyone.

Dave.

Best of luck and hope for a quick recovery for you and your son.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery to both of you Dave.

Season's Greetings.

-J.-

Here is to complete and speedy recovery for both of you.

I know all about black clouds. Hope your's disappates quickly, and your son makes a speedy recovery.

Same here, Dave, if you need anything call me I live in Orl, also and I am home most days. Dan is awesome and I also recommend it to anyone :)

Good luck and to Lou also
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom