Billary

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually, Jimbo, I noticed Iraq "blossoming" ever since the President announced the invasion plans. So much has been accomplished. Now there are no weapons of mass destruction, and no links to Al Queda. Of course, even Bush admits there never were any, but this is such a petty detail. Then there is democracy. That's going really well. The Iraquis may not have asked us to deliver the golden ideal of American style party politics, and we may have killed tens of thousands more than Saddam ever did while attempting to shove it down their throats, and we may need to appoint another Saddam as part of our exit strategy, but again, these are such minor points.

Ah, can you say two digit IQ president? Cabal?

When they address former presidents in interviews, its always President Carter, President Clinton. Present officials are known as Mr President. Would it be Mrs President and President Clinton.

She may get nominated but she'd never win, hopefully the democrats will find a candidate. Looking at the last batch they had for nomination was pretty sad. They need to get away from whiners.

REII:
God help us all.

She has already started though promising the return of Hillarycare.

TOM
yes,
the promise of socialized medicine. While living in Germany, used to listen to the neighbors complain of the 2 year waiting list to have your teeth cleaned. But, they could use the ER when needed.
Our family, being MILITARY, already live the socialized medicine route, PM care is not so great, but, you can use the ER when needed. I miss my Blue Cross Insurance that I had at Raytheon and Micron before becoming the stay at home Dad......

Glad I read through the posts. When I first saw the title of this thread I thought it was going to be about Gallbladders.

'Slogger

agilis:
Actually, Jimbo, I noticed Iraq "blossoming" ever since the President announced the invasion plans. So much has been accomplished. Now there are no weapons of mass destruction, and no links to Al Queda. Of course, even Bush admits there never were any, but this is such a petty detail. Then there is democracy. That's going really well. The Iraquis may not have asked us to deliver the golden ideal of American style party politics, and we may have killed tens of thousands more than Saddam ever did while attempting to shove it down their throats, and we may need to appoint another Saddam as part of our exit strategy, but again, these are such minor points.

Ah, can you say two digit IQ president? Cabal?
Amen!!!!!

mrjimboalaska:
I will vote for the Communist party before I vote for Hillary.

You would be voting for the communist party either way.:rofl3:

DennisS:
Would it be Mrs President and President Clinton.

probably Madam President and President Clinton

i like Amberjack's idea of "First Spouse"

H2Andy:
probably Madam President and President Clinton

i like Amberjack's idea of "First Spouse"

Or Ms. President maybe. Still, no firm answer on the original question though.

She will just run for Vice Prez and then have the Prez knocked off like Johnson did.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom