Biggest FOKD Weekend Ever!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottitheduck

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Aloha Everyone,

This weekend is shaping up to be one of the best weekends to dive I have seen in a while. Surf will be down, winds will be light and we have 3 amazing days of diving set up.....

This past week we have seen sharks at the Seatiger, Eagle Rays on the Mahi, frogfish on the Deep LCU and more recently some amazing critters (gumdrop nudibranch, yellowhead moray) on our Hawaii Kai Night dives....

Most of you know that I began Kaimana Divers to offer YOU the diver something no other shop on the island was offering..... VARIETY. So, here are the dives slated for this blow out weekend:

Fri 9/19: 7:30am, Kewalo Basin,
Wreck/Shallow (YO 257 or Seatiger)

Sat 9/20: 8:00am, Hawaii Kai,
Deep/Shallow or Drift (Kahala Barge)

Sun 9/21: 7:30am, Westside,
Wreck/Wreck? (Deep LCU/Mahi)

Please call early to book your dives. Our trips have been filling up by mid week, so if you would like to go give me a ring.....

I have had lots of requests for the Advanced Course lately so I have decided to slash the price of the Advanced Open Water Course. Book your Advanced course anytime in September, mention this email and recieve all training, books and 6 boat dives for only $299!

The Advanced class will increase your knowledge of the underwater world and allow you to participate in Deep Dives, Night Dives and Wreck Dives down to depths of 100ft!

Mahalo Nui,

Gabe @ Kaimana Divers
Kaimana Divers: SCUBA Diving in Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii, Waikiki
gabescotti@gmail.com
(808) 772 1795

PS.... New Stickers are here. Come 'N Get Em!

Back
Top Bottom