Big Sur - Liveaboard - Vision

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

roostermt

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey guys,

Looking to book the /Truth Aquatics Vision for a Big Sure 3 day liveaboard leaving from Morro Bay. Anybody have experience with this/

Looking for your thoughts on how many people the boat really has room for 3 nights.

I'm also posting on the Socal board
Rooster

Hi Rooster. That should be a great trip. Vision is a fairly big boat, has 13 double bunks and 20 single bunks, indoor and out door showers, 3 heads, and a large salon/galley. I've been on that boat with 40 divers and, while limited load trips are more relaxing, the only real issue I've had with a full boat has been that the rig stations are a little close together, causing people to have to mash their tank/BC in between others where there isn't a lot of space. Folding your rig together can help make space.

If you are talking about the June 11-14 trip, that's a 4 day trip, not 3. But it should be a great experience.

Should be a great trip... I enjoy the Truth aquatics boats when I get up Santa Barbara way.

Thanks for all the help guys.

We booked the boat for our Big Sur Adventure in September. We will probably keep the numbers down the first time as we don't want to over book.

thanks again

rooster

Back
Top Bottom