Big Island Video.... not as funny as Drew's!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottitheduck

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Drew,

Good vid. This one was taken by me on our trip to the Big Island a few weeks ago. The Manta is at pipedreams, the shark is at suck em up and the Night Dive is at garden eel cove. Anyone know if youtube allows you to upload more than 5 minutes worth of vid as my original was 8 min long.....

Thanks,

G

PS.... If the video doesn't work, you can check it on the most recent post at my blogspot address listed below.

G

i wanna swim with mantas :(

i've only seen 'em from the boat just outside hickam harbor..

nize vids gabe..

I am SO JEALOUS!
Nice shootin dude!
Looks like you were swimmin pretty good to catch that manta.
Although I must say it does look like you were hidin behind some rocks for the first part of the shark scene.....c'mon no guts no glory!
I am curious if bright video lights are too much during the night dive?
...and I have heard about the eels that patrol the perimeter...nice that you got that too!
Good Job!

very cool! would like to see a manta again too..:(

I was bustin ***** to catch up to that Manta Ray! And yeah, I thought I was blocking the already surley whitetip's only exit. Good thing I realized there was a smaller opening at the light side of the cave (which he eventually swam out).

Video is fun but the resolution is nothing like you get Drew. Guess I'm gonna have to go back to bartending to fund an UW HD setup, huh?

G

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom