Big critters to kick off the new year

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

where is airplane canyon?? are you refering to "the airplane" in Waianae?
nice video,,, white tip is either preggers or very full 8)

it's harder for those of us who've been around a while when everyone starts giving new names to sites (especially if the name is of another place ie "electric beach" which is actually the beach park inside the fenced area across from the Kahe power plant and not Kahe point where everyone actually dives)

where is airplane canyon?? are you refering to "the airplane" in Waianae?
nice video,,, white tip is either preggers or very full 8)

it's harder for those of us who've been around a while when everyone starts giving new names to sites (especially if the name is of another place ie "electric beach" which is actually the beach park inside the fenced area across from the Kahe power plant and not Kahe point where everyone actually dives)

Yeah Capt Scotty, it is the airplane in Waianae, I've heard it referred as a "Canyon". On the full qualiy version, you can see the wings beneath the Ono as it swims below me.
Mahalo
Drew

ps. Leesa, I think she was at least 7 ft, the smaller one was 3.5 to 4, so you can guess as well.

Saw two good size ono around sunset just cruising over the Baby Barge tonight..... also managed to spot two bonefish at Turtle Canyons this morning. I love 4 dive days!

You want big stuff, stay tuned.... the vid will be edited by tomorrow.

G

Somebody say big surf???

Nice video. Is the Airplane the one off of Nanakuli?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom