Beware---Killer Trigger at the Corsair

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oooooooof, sorry to hear about the trigger incident Catherine......

They're nasty buggers....

justleesa:
too bad you weren't with us yesterday...we found everything that was missing from the critter list - including a 6' white tip reef shark. :D It's your turn next time....:wink:

Oh, GREAT! I get home and THEN the white tips come out to play! :11:

LOL :laughing:

"The FIRST Lessons for Life I read was about a DM diving on a 100fsw wreck with hundreds of dives jumping in with his air off, and dying. It can happen to anyone."

A great reason why people should be able to reach their valves, even in a single tank.

yea, but sometimes it is just easier to surface. I think it depends on how deep you are and if you are dirty yet. After all, you do not always know at that point what the problem is. If you are at 40 -50 ft and just descended, better to CESA promptly. Of course, if you are in deco or at 130 ft. you would choose to troubleshoot.

to highlight your quotes, on the other hand, you hit the little quote icon before inserting the words.

hey, I just bought an external hard-drive, that makes me advanced.

Holds 120 GB, and costs 120 dollars. VERY small, as in portable. About the size of four i-pods. Costco baby.

catherine96821:
hey, I just bought an external hard-drive, that makes me advanced.

Holds 120 GB, and costs 120 dollars. VERY small, as in portable. About the size of four i-pods. Costco baby.
I'm also looking at that hard drive. How do you like it, so far? I'm trying to convince my friends and loved ones that it would make a great birthday present.:wink:

JB says that is TEN computers. You macha girl.

Back
Top Bottom