BEWARE False "Destruction" Reports Re: Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"However, personally, all I ever do is help people, and have never once been accused of (nor could I be) immoral or fraudulent behavior."gratefuljames

All you EVER do? You never help yourself?

How is it you could not ever, not even once, be accused of immoral or fraudulent behavioir? That's quite a strong statement.

Well, if you have loose morals, maybe you can't say it...however, I am also very, very liberal...as in I make Bill Clinton look like Pat Robertson (ok, maybe not so much)...so my definition of immoral may be different than yours...however, I can unequivocally state I have never, ever engaged in any fraudulent behavior...the "all I ever do is help others" was in response to the (typical) comment about attorneys...and was meant to address my professional life...I, in fact, am really a business person with a law degree, so, any time I have performed "as a lawyer" it is usually for friends, or people in need, and for free, gratis, for nothing, etc. Finally, I don't owe anyone any explanations: I am quite happy and content, sleep very well at least 7 hours every night, have no regrets, enjoy my life, and really don't care too much what anyone else thinks about me (because I have self-esteem and am secure about what and who I am)...so, there you have it!!!!

May the four winds blow you safely home....

Let's see, "as an attorney..." but now you say you're not an attorney, just have a law degree. Then you say "never, ever engaged in fraudulent behavior" yet in an earlier post you claimed to be an attorney. This might not be legally fraudulent, but certainly deceptive. Along the way you say "all I ever do is help people" yet the motivation and language of your posts seem most directly pointed at criticizing or complaining about one particular Cozumel dive op that you obviously have some sort of grudge against or prior relationship with. Then you typically go into some rediculous self description and/or song lyrics which I suppose are meant to justify or explain your negative and/or accusatory comments earlier in your posts.

Up to this point, most of the discussion on this forum vis-a-vie Wilma and Cozumel has been respectful, informative, and supportive. Maybe you should consider working on your communication style; after all, as "an attorney" clear, well written communication should be your stock in trade.

gratefuljames:
Well, if you have loose morals, maybe you can't say it...however, I am also very, very liberal...as in I make Bill Clinton look like Pat Robertson (ok, maybe not so much)...so my definition of immoral may be different than yours...however, I can unequivocally state I have never, ever engaged in any fraudulent behavior...the "all I ever do is help others" was in response to the (typical) comment about attorneys...and was meant to address my professional life...I, in fact, am really a business person with a law degree, so, any time I have performed "as a lawyer" it is usually for friends, or people in need, and for free, gratis, for nothing, etc. Finally, I don't owe anyone any explanations: I am quite happy and content, sleep very well at least 7 hours every night, have no regrets, enjoy my life, and really don't care too much what anyone else thinks about me (because I have self-esteem and am secure about what and who I am)...so, there you have it!!!!

May the four winds blow you safely home....

You say you work for friends "gratis," you meant to say pro bono, correct? Also, you compare yourself to Bill Clinton, but isn't it a contradiction to mention Bill Clinton and morals in the same sentence? What does your amorphous definition of morals say about Bill Clinton?

ggunn:
Can we get off this? This is beginning to look like rec.scuba.

I agree...some people just don't get it!! I repeat what I said way back in post # 21.

Regards,

mattboy:
Let's see, "as an attorney..." but now you say you're not an attorney, just have a law degree. Then you say "never, ever engaged in fraudulent behavior" yet in an earlier post you claimed to be an attorney. This might not be legally fraudulent, but certainly deceptive. Along the way you say "all I ever do is help people" yet the motivation and language of your posts seem most directly pointed at criticizing or complaining about one particular Cozumel dive op that you obviously have some sort of grudge against or prior relationship with. Then you typically go into some rediculous self description and/or song lyrics which I suppose are meant to justify or explain your negative and/or accusatory comments earlier in your posts.

Up to this point, most of the discussion on this forum vis-a-vie Wilma and Cozumel has been respectful, informative, and supportive. Maybe you should consider working on your communication style; after all, as "an attorney" clear, well written communication should be your stock in trade.

Duh, if you have a law degree and are admitted to a state bar (and I am to 4), you are, by definition, an attorney. You may not be a "practicing attorney," but you are an attorney. "Fraud" (in its simplest form) is an affirmative statement made with knowledge of its falsity with the intent to deceive another...sorry, you missed the cut-fastball inside...since you don't know me, or my motivations or personality at all, I'll just take the rest of your post as the ramblings of an imaginative person (at best)...Finally, it's spelled: "ridiculous."

I think you're obsessed with me...and I have you twisting in the wind with my enigmatic and semi-translucent paradoxical style!!!

Roll away, the dew....

gratefuljames:
Finally, it's spelled: "ridiculous."
I wouldn't be correcting anyone on spelling dude. Try running spellcheck on some of your gibberish posts.

Did you get my e-mail earlier this week???

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom