BEWARE False "Destruction" Reports Re: Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gratefuljames:
...back to the subject: First, Aldora Pier is not "dave's," second, there are other piers and third, everyone is going to get in the water. My apologies to the person that was talking about "apple vacations," as it sounded like they were insulting my friend, and her most wonderful dive operation, Dive Paradise (and as a scuba instructor with over 25 years diving experience, I think I can tell the difference between a good and bad dive op). Also, not once anywhere did I do a commercial for Apple or dive paradise - I am correcting FALSE AND FRAUDULENT (and as an attorney, I know what FRAUDULENT means) information being circulated on these boards, which is the height of unacceptable and immoral behavior, and I was noting that, challenging it, and telling people (once again), don't believe what people are posting unless you hear it from the owner of your favorite operator, and not telling anyone why they should or shouldn't dive with someone, or who is good or bad or in or out of business. Finally, as the song says (and as a musician and a guy who actually went to over 300 Grateful Dead concerts, I know the lyrics) "if you plant ice, you're going to harvest winds."

DAVE never said it was his pier He even said that the pier does not belong to Aldora. It is one that several dive ops use. Kathy

Dive Paradise is (and many other dive ops are) ready to go! Let's go diving!!!!! While it certainly isn't the eeasiest trip to book and make, our friends in Coz need our help (in the form of our spending our dollars)...let's all make a good effort!

James

scubacoz22:
gratefuljames:
...back to the subject: ...I am correcting FALSE AND FRAUDULENT (and as an attorney, I know what FRAUDULENT means) information being circulated on these boards, which is the height of unacceptable and immoral behavior...

That's overstating it just a little bit, don't you think? I can think of lots of behavior that I would consider more unacceptable and immoral. Anyone who has been on this board for a while knows that I am not particularly a fan of Aldora or its management, and I'll admit that the publishing of "Dave's Rules" seemed just a bit, well, self-aggrandizing, but I haven't seen anything in here (and I read it all) that I would call "the height of ... immoral behavior".

Test me, test me, test me,
Why don't you arrest me? ;^)

I hung it right over the plate. However, personally, all I ever do is help people, and have never once been accused of (nor could I be) immoral or fraudulent behavior. Therefore, the 'hanging curve' was swung on and missed, strike three. The offensive behavior was done in personal emails to others' customers and the intimations made "between the lines" as well as overtly in published matter. The immoral behavior is therefore stated thusly: it was not much unlike coming across an accident victim lying in the street and instead of helping her, or at least doing nothing, one bends down and steals her wallet...perhaps "distasteful" would cover it. However, to me it is immoral...

...Am I the Victim of the Crime....lololol....

"I hung it right over the plate. However, personally, all I ever do is help people, and have never once been accused of (nor could I be) immoral or fraudulent behavior."

So you're not an attorney???

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom