Beuchat VS1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Red Cow

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know the intermediate pressure of the Beuchat VS1 reg? And has anyone ever heard of - or bettrer yet - used the Beuchat Discover reg?

Thanks,
Red Cow

...well, Beuchat is a wierd and rare regulator with a very thin dealer network in the USA, a poor choice for parts/service availability...I've never dove that brand, so I won't comment on performance......that company does make some very nice Y-valves, I've bought 6 of those and been very pleased with them.

Karl

The folks at http://www.techdivinglimited.com/ are authorized dealers. I have used them for other products and their service is first rate. I'm sure they can answer your questions. Although Beuchat is a French company I don't think they really qualify as weird although all thier reg rebuild manuals are in French. I will admit to not being a user of Beuchat regs for that reason. Good Luck.

Back
Top Bottom